The projects will be based on IEEE standards and according to latest industry knowledge. Best academic project centre in Chennai is our 1crore Project Centre, who provides hands-on experience and real time, projects for students in various fields in Engineering. One of the most important fields that work closely with this is VLSI technology. If you are a budding EEE engineer, then VLSI projects are something you need to invest time and energy in.
So far we have finished doing projects for more than 10,000 Engineering students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9 + years. The majority of our Projects are recognized by the companies which are needed as per their requirements. Most of our Projects are identified by the industries which are suitable for their needs.
Our Faculties have 6+years experience and well versed in their fields and very flexible to the students while they explain the project done to the students.
We assure you 100% result for all Projects. We in 1crore Project Centre in Chennai, gives complete Guidance throughout your project work. We will deliver your project in on-time after completion.
While we, 1crore project committee the Project, you will receive an Abstract and base paper, documentation, when you receive the project you will get the source code and explanation and software installation / Hardware installation.
We 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter and Technology Learning certificate. The students will receive Project Completion Experience Certificate also from us.
Multi-platform Training will be gained by the students through Real time experience when you get the project done by 1crore project centre.
Call / Mail / SMS your requirements, or directly visit our office with your friends at 1crore Project Centre for more queries.
Our faculties at 1crore Project Centre, will give you excellent support throughout your project done.
So get the knowledge availability from our 1crore Project Centre and use it in your project works.
VLSI PROJECTS LIST
- Energy efficient reduce and rank using input adaptive approximations
- Sign-magnitude encoding for efficient vlsi realization of decimal multiplication
- Adaptive multibit crosstalk-aware error control coding scheme for on-chip communication
- Dual-quality 4:2 compressors for utilizing in dynamic accuracy configurable multipliers
- A way-filtering-based dynamic logical–associative cache architecture for low-energy consumption
- A high-efficiency 6.78-mhz full active rectifier with adaptive time delay control for wireless power transmission
- High-speed and low-latency ECC processor implementation over GF(2m) on FPGA
- A 2.5-ps bin size and 6.7-ps resolution FPGA time-to-digital converter based on delay wrapping and averaging
- Comedi: combinatorial election of diagnostic vectors from detection test sets for logic circuits
- Low-power scan-based built-in self-test based on weighted pseudorandom test pattern generation and reseeding
- A 2.4–3.6-GHz wideband sub-harmonically injection-locked pll with adaptive injection timing alignment technique
- fast automatic frequency calibrator using an adaptive frequency search algorithm A 65-nm CMOS constant current source with reduced PVT variation
- High-speed parallel LFSR architectures based on improved state-space transformations
- Scalable approach for power droop reduction during scan-based logic bist
- Soft error rate reduction of combinational circuits using gate sizing in the presence of process variations
- Stochastic implementation and analysis of dynamical systems similar to the logistic map
- Roba multiplier: a rounding-based approximate multiplier for high-speed yet energy-efficient digital signal processing
- Vlsi design of 64bit × 64bit high performance multiplier with redundant binary encoding
- A method to design single error correction codes with fast decoding for a subset of critical bits
- Evaluating Secrecy Outage of Physical Layer Security in Large-Scale MIMO Wireless Communications for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Congestion Detection and Propagation in Urban Areas Using Histogram Models
- Hybrid hardware/software floating-point implementations for the optimized area and throughput tradeoffs
- Efficient soft cancelation decoder architectures for polar codes
- Low-complexity digit-serial multiplier over GF(2m) based on efficient Toeplitz
- block Toeplitz matrix–vector product decomposition
- Coordinate rotation-based low complexity k-means clustering architecture
- Energy-efficient vlsi realization of binary64 division with redundant number systems
- Hardware-efficient built-in redundancy analysis for memory with various spares
- Reordering tests for efficient fail data collection and tester time reduction
- An FPGA-based hardware accelerator for traffic sign detection
- Antiwear leveling design for ssds with hybrid ECC capability
- A fault-tolerance technique for combinational circuits based on selective-transistor redundancy