IEEE NS3 PROJECTS
NS3 has been developed to provide an open, extensible network simulation platform, for networking research and education. We in 1crore Project Centre do projects in NS3 for the College Final Year students, In brief; NS3 has been developed to provide an open, extensible network simulation platform, for networking research and education. In brief, NS3 provides models of how packet data networks work and performs, and provides a simulation engine for users to conduct simulation experiments.
So far we have finished doing projects for more than 10,000 Engineering students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9 + years. The majority of our Projects are recognized by the companies which are needed as per their requirements. Most of our Projects are identified by the industries which are suitable for their needs.
Our Faculties have 6+ years experience in their field and good knowledge of doing the projects. While we, 1crore project committee the Project, you will receive an Abstract and base paper, documentation, when you receive the project you will get the source code and explanation and software installation / Hardware installation.
We will deliver your project in on-time after completion. We assure you 100% result for all Projects. We in 1crore Project Centre in Chennai, gives complete Guidance throughout your project work.
We 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter and Technology Learning certificate. The students will receive Project Completion Experience Certificate also from us.
Multi-platform Training will be gained by the students through Real time experience when you get the project done by 1crore project centre.
Call / Mail / SMS your requirements, or directly visit our office with your friends at 1crore Project Centre for more detailed explanation and your queries.
IEEE NS3 PROJECTS TITLE LIST
- Optimization of key predistribution protocol based on supernetworks theory in heterogeneous WSN.
- Low-Cost Localization for Multihop Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Auction-Based Data Gathering Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cost-Aware Activity Scheduling for Compressive Sleeping Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless Sensor Network Simulation Frameworks: A Tutorial Review: MATLAB/Simulink bests the rest.
- The Impact of Incomplete Secure Connectivity on the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Energy-Efficient Cooperative Relaying for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- A Fuzzy Logic-Based Clustering Algorithm for WSN to Extend the Network Lifetime.
- Energy profiling in practical sensor networks: Identifying hidden consumers.
- Intercept Behavior Analysis of Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Eavesdropping Attack.
- Distributed k-Means Algorithm and Fuzzy c-Means Algorithm for Sensor Networks Based on Multiagent.
- Game-Theoretic Multi-Channel Multi-Access in Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Non-Parametric and Semi-Parametric RSSI/Distance Modeling for Target Tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- SRA: A Sensing Radius Adaptation Mechanism for Maximizing Network Lifetime in WSNs.
- Neighbor-Aided Spatial-Temporal Compressive Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Charge Redistribution-Aware Power Management for Supercapacitor-Operated Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Distributed Sequential Location Estimation of a Gas Source via Convex Combination in WSNs.
- Self-Sustainable Communications With RF Energy Harvesting: Ginibre Point Process Modeling and Analysis.
- Allocation of Heterogeneous Resources of an IoT Device to Flexible Services.
- Mobile Demand Profiling for Cellular Cognitive Networking.
- Enhanced Indoor Location Tracking Through Body Shadowing Compensation.
- Efficient and Privacy-preserving Polygons Spatial Query Framework for Location-based Services.
- A General Privacy-Preserving Auction Mechanism for Secondary Spectrum Markets.