IEEE RESEARCH PROJECTS
We 1crore Project Centre in Chennai do projects for the College Final Year Students in Research. A “project” consists of a coordinated series of activities or tasks performed by engineers, designers, drafters and others from one or more engineering disciplines or departments. Our Faculties are well experienced for more than 6+years in this field.
So far we 1crore Project Centre, have finished doing projects for more than 10,000 Engineering students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9 + years. The majority of our Projects are recognized by the companies which are needed as per their requirements. Our projects have been introduced in National and International Conferences
We endeavour for perfection and provide high quality solutions in this domain. We had conducted seminars in the recent trends of technology at various colleges. Most of our Projects are identified by the industries which are suitable for their needs.
As we, 1crore project, commits the Project, you will receive an Abstract and base paper, documentation, when you receive the project you will get the source code and explanation and software installation / Hardware installation done.
We 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter and Technology Learning certificate. The students will receive Project Completion Experience Certificate also from us.
We will deliver your project in on-time after completion. We assure you 100% result for all Projects.
Call / Mail / SMS your requirements, or directly visit our office with your friends at 1crore Project Centre for more queries.
Our bond with our engineering students is been around for many years build on mutual trust, respect and benefiting the student career.
IEEE RESEARCH PROJECTS TITLE LIST
- Optimization of key predistribution protocol based on supernetworks theory in heterogeneous WSN.
- Low-Cost Localization for Multihop Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Auction-Based Data Gathering Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cost-Aware Activity Scheduling for Compressive Sleeping Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless Sensor Network Simulation Frameworks: A Tutorial Review: MATLAB/Simulink bests the rest.
- The Impact of Incomplete Secure Connectivity on the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Energy-Efficient Cooperative Relaying for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- A Fuzzy Logic-Based Clustering Algorithm for WSN to Extend the Network Lifetime.
- Energy profiling in practical sensor networks: Identifying hidden consumers.
- Intercept Behavior Analysis of Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Eavesdropping Attack.
- Distributed k-Means Algorithm and Fuzzy c-Means Algorithm for Sensor Networks Based on Multiagent.
- Game-Theoretic Multi-Channel Multi-Access in Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Non-Parametric and Semi-Parametric RSSI/Distance Modeling for Target Tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- SRA: A Sensing Radius Adaptation Mechanism for Maximizing Network Lifetime in WSNs.
- Neighbor-Aided Spatial-Temporal Compressive Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Charge Redistribution-Aware Power Management for Supercapacitor-Operated Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Distributed Sequential Location Estimation of a Gas Source via Convex Combination in WSNs.
- Self-Sustainable Communications With RF Energy Harvesting: Ginibre Point Process Modeling and Analysis.
- Allocation of Heterogeneous Resources of an IoT Device to Flexible Services.
- Mobile Demand Profiling for Cellular Cognitive Networking.
- Enhanced Indoor Location Tracking Through Body Shadowing Compensation.
- Efficient and Privacy-preserving Polygons Spatial Query Framework for Location-based Services.
- A General Privacy-Preserving Auction Mechanism for Secondary Spectrum Markets.