FINAL YEAR MTECH PROJECTS
M.Tech students can get new projects of software, hardware, Matlab and simulation. Get your final year project idea and tutorial from our 1crore Project centre, one of the top M. Tech Projects in Software Java Projects, Software Dotnet Projects, Software Android Projects, Hardware Embedded Projects, Hardware VLSI Projects, Hardware Quadcopter Projects, Matlab Projects and Simulation Projects. For M. Tech final year students, we 1crore Project centre, in Chennai, have high quality IEEE projects.
For College students, our project centre will be a good source for the students, the programs are tuned with current industry standards, course curricula must be updated with new laboratory projects designed. We found there are scarcity of resources to address these issues as faculties will have less opportunity to up skill and keep on top of new technology, it is open secret adopting new hardware in exploring new technology and designing new projects and it is not an easy task for the teaching faculties who have well knowledge and input their innovative ideas by themselves
So far we have finished doing projects for in above 10,000 Engineering students. Furthermore, we have experience in doing the Projects for 9 + long years. Most of our Projects are perceived by the organizations which are required according to their prerequisites. We have innovative project titles for the year 2021-2022 also.
We in 1crore Project Centre in Chennai, gives total Guidance all through your project work.
We guarantee you 100% outcome for all Projects. The majority of our Projects are recognized by the businesses which are reasonable for their necessities.
While we 1crore Project Centre commits the Project for you, we assure that you will get an Abstract and base paper, documentation, and keeping in mind during delivering your project to you, source code, clarification and programming establishment/Hardware establishment will be also given to you. We will deliver you the project on schedule after completion.
We 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter, Project Attendance letter and Technology Learning certificate. The students will get Project Completion Experience Certificate.
Call/Mail/SMS your necessities, or straight-forwardly visit our office with your friends for additional inquiries.
FINAL YEAR MTECH PROJECTS TITLE LIST
- A Secure and Dynamic Multi-Keyword Ranked Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data
- Catch You if You Misbehave: Ranked Keyword Search Results Verification in Cloud Computing
- Circuit Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Hybrid Encryption with Verifiable Delegation in Cloud Computing
- Conjunctive Keyword Search With Designated Tester and Timing Enabled Proxy Re-Encryption Function for E-Health Clouds
- CDA Generation and Integration for Health Information Exchange Based on Cloud Computing System
- Dynamic and Public Auditing with Fair Arbitration for Cloud Data
- Dynamic-Hash-Table Based Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage
- Enabling Cloud Storage Auditing With Verifiable Outsourcing of Key Updates
- Fine-Grained Two-Factor Access Control for Web-Based Cloud Computing Services
- Identity-Based Proxy-Oriented Data Uploading and Remote Data Integrity Checking in Public Cloud
- KSF-OABE: Outsourced Attribute-Based Encryption with Keyword Search Function for Cloud Storage
- Leveraging Data Deduplication to Improve the Performance of Primary Storage Systems in the Cloud
- MMBcloud-tree: Authenticated Index for Verifiable Cloud Service Selection
- Trust-but-Verify: Verifying Result Correctness of Outsourced Frequent Itemset Mining in Data-Mining-As-a-Service Paradigm
DATA MINING PROJECTS
- A Mixed Generative-Discriminative Based Hashing Method
- Personalized Travel Sequence Recommendation on Multi-Source Big Social Media
- Practical Approximate k Nearest Neighbor Queries with Location and Query Privacy
- Text Mining the Contributors to Rail Accidents
- User-Service Rating Prediction by Exploring Social Users’ Rating Behaviors
- Content-Adaptive Steganography by Minimizing Statistical Detectability
- Secure Reversible Image Data Hiding Over Encrypted Domain via Key Modulation
- Securing SIFT: Privacy-Preserving Outsourcing Computation of Feature Extractions Over Encrypted Image Data
- A Joint Time Synchronization and Localization Design for Mobile Underwater Sensor Networks
- Service Usage Classification with Encrypted Internet Traffic in Mobile Messaging Apps
- DaGCM: A Concurrent Data Uploading Framework for Mobile Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Traffic Decorrelation Techniques for Countering a Global Eavesdropper in WSNs
- WORAL: A Witness Oriented Secure Location Provenance Framework for Mobile Devices
- Efficient Certificateless Access Control for Wireless Body Area Networks
- Finding Nonequivalent Classifiers in Boolean Space to Reduce TCAM Usage
- Geographic and Opportunistic Routing for Underwater Sensor Networks
- Optimizing Cost for Online Social Networks on Geo-Distributed Clouds
- Secure and Efficient data communication protocol for Wireless Body Area Networks
PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM
- Authenticated Key Exchange Protocols for Parallel Network File Systems
- Real-Time Semantic Search Using Approximate Methodology for Large-Scale Storage Systems
- Detecting and Removing Web Application Vulnerabilities with Static Analysis and Data Mining
- ID2S Password-Authenticated Key Exchange Protocols