IEEE NS2 PROJECTS
We 1crore Project Centre in Chennai do projects for College Final Year Students. NS2 Projects – Network simulator 2 is a simulation tool to perform various network simulation using a C++ and TCL programming languages. We deploy an NS2 projects because it is very useful for engineering students to do projects on simulation environment. Network Simulator (Version 2), widely known as NS2, is simply an event driven simulation tool that has proved useful in studying the dynamic nature of communication networks. Various NS2 simulation projects are handled by us for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, and M.Tech students. We provide a flexible simulation tool such as NS2 and other tools. We use simple commands to implement Ns2 Projects to define network configuration and C++ allows defining new protocols.
We assure you 100% result for all Projects. Most of our Projects are identified by the industries which are suitable for their needs.
So far we have finished doing projects for more than 10,000 Engineering students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9 + years. The majority of our Projects are recognized by the companies which are needed as per their requirements.
While we, 1crore project commits the Project, you will receive an Abstract and base paper, documentation, and while getting project delivered, source code, explanation and software installation / Hardware installation done for you.
We will deliver your project in on-time after completion
We 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter, Project Attendance letter and Technology Learning certificate. The students will receive Project Completion Experience Certificate
Call / Mail / SMS your requirements, or directly visit our office for more queries.
Our faculties at 1crore Project Centre will give you excellent support throughout your project done.
Multiplatform Training will be gained by the students through Real time experience when you get the project done by 1crore project centre.
So get the knowledge availability from our 1crore Project Centre and use it in your project works.
IEEE NS2 PROJECTS TITLE LIST
- Optimization of key predistribution protocol based on supernetworks theory in heterogeneous WSN.
- Low-Cost Localization for Multihop Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Auction-Based Data Gathering Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cost-Aware Activity Scheduling for Compressive Sleeping Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless Sensor Network Simulation Frameworks: A Tutorial Review: MATLAB/Simulink bests the rest.
- The Impact of Incomplete Secure Connectivity on the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Energy-Efficient Cooperative Relaying for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- A Fuzzy Logic-Based Clustering Algorithm for WSN to Extend the Network Lifetime.
- Energy profiling in practical sensor networks: Identifying hidden consumers.
- Intercept Behavior Analysis of Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Eavesdropping Attack.
- Distributed k-Means Algorithm and Fuzzy c-Means Algorithm for Sensor Networks Based on Multiagent.
- Game-Theoretic Multi-Channel Multi-Access in Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Non-Parametric and Semi-Parametric RSSI/Distance Modeling for Target Tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- SRA: A Sensing Radius Adaptation Mechanism for Maximizing Network Lifetime in WSNs.
- Neighbor-Aided Spatial-Temporal Compressive Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Charge Redistribution-Aware Power Management for Supercapacitor-Operated Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Distributed Sequential Location Estimation of a Gas Source via Convex Combination in WSNs.
- Self-Sustainable Communications With RF Energy Harvesting: Ginibre Point Process Modeling and Analysis.
- Allocation of Heterogeneous Resources of an IoT Device to Flexible Services.
- Mobile Demand Profiling for Cellular Cognitive Networking.
- Enhanced Indoor Location Tracking Through Body Shadowing Compensation.
- Efficient and Privacy-preserving Polygons Spatial Query Framework for Location-based Services.
- A General Privacy-Preserving Auction Mechanism for Secondary Spectrum Markets.