Mobile Computing is a technology that allows transmission of data, voice and video via a computer or any other wireless enabled device without having to be connected to a fixed physical link. The main concept involves −
• Mobile communication
• Mobile hardware
• Mobile software
The mobile communication in this case, refers to the infrastructure put in place to ensure that seamless and reliable communication goes on.
Mobile hardware includes mobile devices or device components that receive or access the service of mobility.
Mobile software is the actual program that runs on the mobile hardware.
1. Mobile Based Location Tracking without Internet Connectivity using Cloud Computing Environment
2. A Proxy-based Collaboration System to Minimize Content Download Time and Energy Consumption
3. Quantifying Interdependent Privacy Risks with Location Data
4. SUPERMAN: Security Using Pre-Existing Routing for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
5. Filtering Out Infrequent Behavior from Business Process Event Logs
6. Detecting Mobile Malicious Webpages in Real Time
7. Mobile Cloud-Based Big Healthcare Data Processing in Smart Cities
8. Quantifying Interdependent Privacy Risks with Location Data
9. Efficient and Privacy-Preserving Polygons Spatial Query Framework for Location-Based Services