Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the Internet. Cloud computing enables companies
to consume compute resources as a utility -- just like electricity -- rather than having to build and maintain computing infrastructures in-house.
Cloud computing promises several attractive benefits for businesses and end users. Three of the main benefits of cloud computing include:
• Self-service provisioning: End users can spin up computing resources for almost any type of workload on-demand.
• Elasticity: Companies can scale up as computing needs increase and then scale down again as demands decrease.
• Pay per use: Computing resources are measured at a granular level, allowing users to pay only for the resources and workloads they use.
Cloud computing services can be private, public or hybrid. Private cloud services are delivered from a business' data center to internal users. Internal customers may or may not be billed for services through IT chargeback.
Publicly Verifiable Boolean Query Over Outsourced Encrypted Data
2. Secure Data Sharing in Cloud Computing Using Revocable-Storage Identity-Based Encryption
3. A Lightweight Secure Data Sharing Scheme for Mobile Cloud Computing
4. Securing Cloud Data under Key Exposure
5. TEES: An Efficient Search Scheme over Encrypted Data on Mobile Cloud
6. A Robust Reputation Management Mechanism in Federated Cloud
7. Privacy protection based access control scheme in cloud-based services
8. Data Security Framework for Secure Cloud Computing
9. Fault-Tolerant Adaptive Routing in Dragonfly Networks
10. Joint Optimization of Bandwidth for Provider and Delay for User in Software
11. Practical Privacy-Preserving Content-Based Retrieval in Cloud Image Repositories
12. Provably Secure Key-Aggregate Cryptosystems with Broadcast Aggregate Keys for Online Data Sharing on the Cloud
13. 1 Achieving Secure, Universal, and Fine-Grained Query Results Verification for Secure Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data
14. Cost Optimization for Dynamic Replication and Migration of Data in Cloud Data Centers
15. A Secure and Verifiable Access Control Scheme for Big Data Storage in Clouds
16. Privacy Protection and Intrusion Avoidance for Cloudlet-based Medical Data Sharing
17. On the Security of Data Access Control for Multi authority Cloud Storage Systems 18. Temporal task scheduling with constrained service delay for profit maximization in hybrid clouds
19. Identity-Based Private Matching over Outsourced Encrypted Datasets
20. User Differentiated Verifiable File Search on the Cloud
21. Two-Cloud Secure Database for Numeric-Related SQL Range Queries with Privacy Preserving
22. Cost Optimization for Dynamic Replication and Migration of Data in Cloud Data Centers