Network Security is an organization's strategy and provisions for ensuring the security of its assets and of all network traffic. For the purposes of this discussion, the following approach is adopted in an effort to view network security in its entirety:
The IT Security Policy is the principle document for network security.
Most definitions of network security are narrowed to the enforcement mechanism.
The auditing process of network security requires checking back on enforcement measures to determine how well they have aligned with the security policy.
1. A Situational Analytic Method for User Behavior Pattern in Multimedia Social Networks
2. A Secure and Verifiable Access Control Scheme for Big Data Storage in Clouds
3. Follow But No Track Privacy Preserved Profile Publishing in Cyber Physical Social Systems
4. An Efficient and Fine-grained Big Data Access Control Scheme with Privacy-preserving Policy
5. SPFM: Scalable and Privacy-Preserving Friend Matching in Mobile Cloud
6. Research on Trust Sensing based Secure Routing Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network